Ingredient ListThe ingredients in our electronic cigarettes are as follows:
- 93.50% Pharmaceutical (USP) Grade Non-toxic Propylene Glycol
- 4.50% Food Grade Grain Alcohol
- 2.00% Food Flavouring
All of our ingredients are FDA and Health Canada approved for human consumption.
The primary function of the propylene glycol is to act as a carrier to effectively deliver the purest most distinctive taste available from the food flavouring , pharmaceutical grade propylene glycol has been used for over 50 years in everyday consumable products such as: Ice Cream, Soft Drinks, Packaged Baked Goods, Margarine, Cake Mix, Sauces & Dressings, Icing, coffee and the list goes on.
The food safe Grain alcohol is used as a preservative for the flavoured liquid contained within the cartomizer, it also aids the atomizer to quickly and efficiently convert the flavoured liquid into robust vapour. The Food flavouring is of course what gives our electronic cigarettes the wonderful taste that you will sure to enjoy, our food flavourings have been uniquely developed by flavour chemists (much like a chocolatier) and are the reason our e-cigarettes have been touted as the best tasting among our competitors.
Health Canada regulations forbid the use of nicotine in electronic cigarettes therefore our products contain 0mg (zero) of nicotine. Our entire product line is manufactured under strict quality control in compliance with all the latest standards including but not limited to:
- ISO9001 - The standards provide guidance and tools for companies and organizations who want to ensure that their products and services consistently meet customer’s requirements, and that quality is consistently improved.
- GMP Compliance - Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) are the practices required in order to conform to guidelines recommended by agencies that control authorization and licensing for the manufacture and sale of food, drug products, and active pharmaceutical products.
- Environmental Friendly License - A form of environmental regulation and development where a company can voluntarily choose to comply with predefined processes or objectives set forth by the certification service.